Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pupcakes!

Hello! I have not written for a long long time. I decide to update this blog more regularly now. Y and Annie made pupcakes for me yesterday and of course i was the supervisor in the whole process.

Grated apples



There was eggs and yogurt


Making sure all the 'workers' are doing their work properly





we have to stir in the grated apples




As the food conniessuer, i have to taste the mix first.




Before we sent them to BURN in the oven



Ok. my verdict......The pupcakes are DELICIOUS! but Y doesnt believe my verdict because she says everything is nice to me. Daddy F also says that. Anyway, puppy and k'lyn proved my point when they gave the pupcakes flying colors too. Uncle Travis, do you want to eat them? ask them to make for you when you are back. I miss you!

No comments: